CCI’s products are not just card systems that allow you to accept alternative payments. Our products are advanced automation systems that provide you a holistic solution to running your laundry business. We are continually making improvements to our products to take your laundromat to the next level, and we are excited to announce our latest system update for FasCard, Release 23. At CCI, we design all of our products with both the operator and end user in mind and Release 23 for FasCard is no exception. The latest upgrade for FasCard has innovative features that benefit both users and owners.
Here are some of the new additions included in the latest system release for FasCard:
1) New Turns Report
- A new report showing the number of starts or ‘Turns’ for selected equipment types, for selected periods. This report can be generated using any of the following settings: Increment: Day, Week, Month Period: Week, Month, Year based on increment selected Equipment Type: Listing of the configured equipment types for the selected location, or an option to select ‘ALL’ equipment types.
2) New Loyalty Acquisitions Report
- A report showing new versus returning customers transactions between a selected start and end date. The data reflected only tracks loyalty card and loyalty app users, no coin or credit card transactions. This report is a great way to understand how your loyalty programs are working to attract new customers and retain current customers! This report can be generated using any of the following settings: Increment: Day, Week, or Month drop down selector Start and End: Day, Week, or Month selector based on increment
3) New Sales Comparison Report
- A new machine sales report showing incremental totals for up to 4 different independent periods. This is a great way for owners to see busy/slow times, know when to adjust or implement a special, and track the impact that special has on overall business! This report can be generated using any of the following settings: Increment: Hour, Day, Week, Month Period Selection: Up to 4 periods may be selected based on increment – Day, Week, Month, Year
4) Push Notifications
- FasCard Mobile App users now have the ability to receive in app, end of cycle push notifications! Historically, these notifications were sent via email, but we understand that may not be the most convenient for everyone. Users can choose which way they want to receive their notifications through settings section of the app.
5) Report a Service Issue
- FasCard Mobile App users now have the ability to report service issues directly through the app, instead of having to seek out an attendant! This is especially useful for unattended stores. Issues can be reported under any of the following categories: Machine, Card Reader, Location, Employee, Other.
Learn More About FasCard Release 23
6) New Sales Interval Report
- The ‘Sales Interval’ report is a new unique way to look at sales data for very specific time increments, in selective sales categories! This report can be generated using any of the following settings: Type: Hour, Day, Week, Month Start and End: Range of dates covered in report Equipment Filter: A MultiSelect box containing all of the configured equipment types for the selected location. Sales Filter: A MultiSelect box containing all of the configured sales types
7) Reporting Graphs
- We’ve taken all of our new reporting one step further, and incorporated graphing capabilities! Store owners will now be able to have eyes on active trends within their business, giving them a true visual representation of comparative sales and acquisition data.
8) Notes Field
- There have been note fields added to various pages throughout the FasCard Admin Site! This will allow owners to better keep track of situational and specific customer information. The notes can be placed under the following categories: Loyalty Accounts, Equipment Types, Locations, Location Groups, Machines.
9) Remove Personal Info
Release 23 is available as of July 2020 and is provided at no additional cost to all FasCard customers. If you’re interested in learning more about FasCard or implementing CCI’s solutions in your laundromat, contact us today!