This document is to confirm your acceptance of a Card Concepts On-Site System Start-up and Training Service for your location.
This document also sets forth the terms of the Card Concepts Inc. Basic Start-up and Training Service ("Service"). The Service provides the customer with basic start-up and training services in accordance with Card Concepts Inc. production start-up procedures. Please read the following Service Description carefully. Card Concepts Inc. commitment to perform the Services is also conditioned upon fulfillment of the Customer responsibilities (set forth in Section 3).
By accepting these Services from Card Concepts, Customer agrees to be bound by all terms and conditions set forth in this Service Description. Service will be provided during the hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm local time, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, unless other arrangements have been made through the CCI project manager. CCI is not obligated to install hardware devices or peripherals which are not purchased from CCl. This Service Description assumes a standard start-up and training, but certain additional mutually agreed upon tasks may be included in conjunction with this service.
A minimum of 2 weeks prior notice is required from the Distributor or Customer for planning of startup and training services. Location should be (when applicable) clear of construction and be turn key ready prior to Technician arrival.
Section l Service Description Overview
Card Concepts Inc.'s On-Site System Start-Up and Training Service (the "Service" or "Services") provides for the one-time start-up and training of select hardware, software, and peripherals to a CCI system at the Customer's location, and includes the following:
1.1 Start-Up Service Description
- Basic setup of Card Concepts LaundryCard Software
- Setup all machine types and card reader machine assignments in CCI software
- Testing of installed card readers on all connected equipment
- Testing of installed devices to demonstrate functionality
- Setup of high-speed connectivity and (if applicable) credit card acceptance
1.2 Training Service Description
Basic overview of the LaundryCard Software and its capabilities including but not limited to:
- Customer Side Functions & Features
- Machine Pricing
- Employee Management Functions
- Promotional Functions
- Reporting Functions
- Attendant, Technician, collector, & Manager Functions & Features
- Review of basic transactions (purchase new card, starting machines, etc.)
1.3 Connection and Q&A Service Description
- Setup remote access on customers laptop or computer
- provide owner with a basic knowledge of how to troubleshoot day-to-day issues
- Answering of questions from owner/operator
Section 2 What is NOT included with this Service
- Set up of non-CCI systems such as internet devices, security cameras, personal computers, smart-phones.
- Terminating wiring or laundry machine modifications of any kind
- Manual configuring of equipment that is not already settable by the LaundryCard Software
- Any activity not specifically set forth in this Service Description Sections
Section 3 Customer Responsibilities
Because time is limited, it is essential that certain components be in place prior to CCIs arrival. The Customer and/or Distributor is expected to have completed the following prior to arrival of CCI, as well as abide by the responsibilities during the time of the on-site start-up.
If any of the items Customer is required to provide are not immediately available to the technician upon arrival at the site location, the technician will accomplish as much of the start-up and training service as reasonably possible under the circumstances, and Customer will be responsible for any further services. Any extra time that may be needed will have to be rescheduled for another trip and will be billed at a rate of $1,500.00 per day plus travel expenses. In no event will Customer be entitled to any refund for amounts paid by Customer to receive any additional service.
Card Concepts Inc. requires a 1 week (5 full business days) notice prior to the scheduled technician arrival date for all cancellations and/or reschedules. All cancellations must be made via email to email@example.com.
Cancellations/Reschedules NOT made within the required 5 business day notice time frame will be invoiced for the cost of any non-refundable travel expenses, plus a one hundred-dollar ($100.00) cancellation fee.
Please sign the acknowledgment below with the understanding of the above noted requirements Once we receive your signed copy CCI will confirm the reservations.
Please call 630-930-5115 ext. 803 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.